St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
Saint Lucia is a sovereign island nation in the Eastern Caribbean Sea known to being one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands.
It is an island of the Lesser Antilles belonging to the Commonwealth. Saint Lucia is known for its tropical climate, unique natural scenery with breathtaking mountain panoramas and lush rain forests.
Saint Lucia has become a popular destination for investors in second citizenship as the programme is one of the world’s most affordable and offers access to an economically and politically stable country the perfect insurance policy for investors worldwide.
Investment Options in Saint Lucia
Donation to the SGF
The applicant should make a $100,000 (for a single applicant) non-refundable donation to St Lucia’s National Economic Fund. The fund has been set up to help improve the country’s infrastructure.
Investment in Real Estate
Applicant should invest a sum of 300,000 USD or more in a government approved real estate development. The property should remain in the possession of the aspirant for a period of five years. Purchase of Government Bonds
The Principal Applicant invests in 5-year non-interest bearing Government bonds worth $500,000 which shall be registered and remain in the name of the Principal Applicant. The investment sum will be returned to the Principal Applicant at the end of the 5-year holding period.
Key Benefits of Grenada Passport
- Saint Lucia permits its citizens to hold Dual Citizenship
- Visa-Free or Visa on arrival access to 146 countries and territories
- Citizens are exempt from paying inheritance and capital gains tax
- No interview or education required
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia
- No physical residency requirement
- Mentally or physically challenged dependants included
- Parents over 65 included
- No tax on worldwide income
- Applicants do not need to be in Grenada during the time of application
- 18+ years of age
- No criminal record.
- Good health
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Receive approval by the Government
- Confirmed investment sources