Portugal Golden Visa Program
The Portuguese Republic is a European country located on the Iberian Peninsula. Portugal has for long been an alluring destination for migrants hoping to relocate or acquire secondary citizenship in Europe. Being a Portuguese resident brings with its numerous advantages, for one, the holder can travel visa-free across Europe’s Schengen zone without any restrictions.
Golden Visa Program is one approach to become a Portuguese resident from Dubai. By depositing no less than 350,000 € on a commercial or residential real estate property within its borders, one can easily attain a Portuguese residence. The holder will be able to apply for permanent residency or citizenship after five and six years of habitation respectively.
Immigreat Private Limited can help you attain a secondary Portuguese residency from Dubai without any hassles. Our team operates based on the most astounding principles of administration and ensures you an easy route to dual citizenship.
How does Golden Visa Program Work?
Golden Residence permit program is an easy way for nationals of non-EU countries to gain a Portuguese residence. An investor upon depositing no less than 500,000 € in residential properties can acquire for himself and his dependents a residency visa.
Investment Options in Portugal
A real estate purchase with a minimum value of EUR 500,000*
A real estate purchase with a minimum value of EUR 350,000 for the refurbishment of properties older than 30 years or in an area of urban regeneration, including the cost of renovations*
Key Benefits Portuguese Residency Permit
- Travel without any visa restrictions across the Schengen area
- Low physical presence requirement (seven days during the first year of residence and 14 days for the two subsequent years)
- Attractive taxation system
- An excellent climate.
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after five years as a legal resident while keeping other citizenship(s)
- High quality of life, local cuisine and wines, rich culture, mild climate, and a high level of security
- Family reunification
- 18+ years of age
- No criminal record.
- Good health
- Proof of residence in Malta.
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Confirmed investment source