Malta Citizenship By Investment
The Malta Individual Investor Program (MIIP) is a modern citizenship-by-investment program aimed at ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families worldwide. It offers citizenship in a stable EU member state that is neutral and highly respected.
The program also provides an efficient application process that adheres to the world’s strictest due diligence standards and vetting of applicants, which ensure that only the most suitable clients are admitted.
The Maltese archipelago lies virtually at the center of the Mediterranean and consists of three islands: Comino, Gozo, and Malta, with a total population of over 400,000 inhabitants occupying an area of 316 km2. Malta is the largest island and the cultural, commercial, and administrative center of the group.
Gozo is the second-largest island and is more rural, characterized by fishing, tourism, crafts, and agriculture. Maltese and English are the official languages and are both widely spoken. Malta has an excellent climate, friendly people, and a very low crime rate and is neutral, stable, and safe. In 1964, after more than 160 years of British rule, Malta gained independence. In 1974, the nation became a republic with a parliamentary democracy system and a constitution. Malta has been an EU member since 2004 and a member of Europe’s Schengen Area since 2007.
Malta Individual Investor Program
Infrastructure Investment = Requires a donation of at least 650,000 € to the government of Malta for the expansion of infrastructure in the country.
Property Investment = Lease a property for an amount of 16,000 € per year or buy a residential property in the country, for rates starting from 350,000 € respectively.
Stocks or Bonds Investment = Acquisition of Governmental bonds or those listed on the Malta Stock exchange for at least 150,000 €.
Key Benefits of Grenada Passport
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 186 destinations
- Citizenship of a well-respected and stable EU country
- Reasonable contribution and efficient application process
- World’s strictest due diligence standards and vetting of applicants, thus ensuring only the most suitable applicants will be admitted
- EU citizenship that gives the right of establishment in all 28 EU countries and Switzerland
- An attractive place to live or own a second home in, strategically located with excellent air links
- Excellent and affordable education
- Access well-established healthcare
- Low crime rates
- No language test required
- Two visits to complete the process
- Applicants do not need to be in Grenada during the time of application
- 18+ years of age
- No criminal record.
- Good health
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Receive approval by the Government
- Confirmed investment sources