Finland Resident By Investment
Finland Citizenship by Residency / Entrepreneurship Visa Individual or private entrepreneurship in Finland is one of the simplest ways to be granted the Residence Permit in Finland. In contrast to the Residence Permits in other European countries, where one should open a Ltd. and make a real estate contribution — individual entrepreneurship in Finland makes it possible to obtain the Residence Permit without undue encumbrance
Finland also forms a symbolic northern border between western and eastern Europe: dense wilderness and Russia to the east, the Gulf of Bothnia and Sweden to the west.
Key Benefits of Finland Passport
- Finland is a European Union Member country
- The applicant can live, travel, work, study and buy land or property anywhere in the 28 EU countries.
- The one, who has the Residence Permit, obtains the same social security and civil rights as a citizen of the country.
- Free Education up to the university level. Subsidized private education.
- One can stay in the European Union for an unlimited period.
- Access to Finnish Permanent Residence or citizenship just in four years.
- Finland allows dual citizenship.
- Free medical care across Europe.
- Support program for spouse and fee-free language courses.
- If necessary, monthly allowance for children.
- Education for free, subsidized kindergarten.
- Availability of income from 1600 EUR per month (depending on the number of family members receiving a residence permit)
- Payment of taxes from 300 EUR per month (the amount of taxes depends on the source of your income/salary)
- Aged 18 years or older
- No criminal record.
- Good health
- Successfully pass due diligence checks
- Receive approval by the Government
- Confirmed investment sources